love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, 23 February 2009@21:24

Line down! And out! Totally cut! This sucks.
I think I'll buy prepaid tomorrow.

I'll summarise the 'other' events of last week soon.

And Hafizah, thank you for the messages. Though far now... We'll catch up soon ok sweetie =)

Today was Management and GP.
Blah as they always have been.

And you, I want to meet you by this week for the things mentioned in the earlier post. Thursday? Friday?
I want to close this chapter of you and I need a proper ending.

And when that is over and done with, I'll clean up my room. Arrange all things you in a drawer I hardly ever open and close it.
Once in a while, just a little peek...

I feel like I don't want to blog anymore. It's like so depressing. To view what I write and to be reminded of the recent few weeks. I don't know what I have been really doing to keep my mind off things but I know whatever it is its more ok than blogging. And to read this back in future will probably bring back sad memories.

Hopefully I'll choose to laugh it off.

But I guess this is the only way I can reach out to you for now.