love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, 9 February 2009@19:25

Keep up and you'd've known I've been feeling rather lousy.
Just when I thought I'm low enough and was looking forward for things to look up,
it got lousier and lousier.
In almost all aspects that, I don't know, maybe you can think of. Or not really, haha.
ok, ALL.
It's not just one factor that is at the top of the chain, sending ripples through the rest.
Arguably, they're independent of each other.

Shall I address each and every factor?
Nahh... I shan't think that much.

To make things worse, or to contribute to Lousy-ness, mio has malfunctioned, so no internet and phone lines are down.
Just when I need my phone most, for "The Plan", I found out my line has been suspended, but that's my fault for not printing the bill and in the first place, for requesting the bill be sent online.
No home phone, no handphone, I have to resort to a pay phone?
How pathetic.
And then there's "The Plan" I organized and thought for that went bust. Ok, partially. Part of the purpose was fulfilled, and the boys cheered things up. So there's some good in boys being boys. But, its the second time I've ever planned something, and its the second time it failed. So I think I suck and I don't want to do this anymore. Maybe I'm a follower, not a leader, but that sucks to me.

And then there's awkwardweirdlonelyuncomfortable feeling because something that's a norm for 1 and half years is slowly fading away.
I shall comment no more. Because maybe I don't know more.
Why don't you tell me, hmm?

Speaking of habit, an old (bad) habit has returned.
Don't worry, its temporary, I know, trust me, I'll kick it.

I have more to complain about.
But lets save it for another day. Hopefully, by then, its faded already, but nahh, I don't think so. 2 years of this, I'll finally say something.



So for now, lets look at the bright side. If there is one.
I'll find one.