love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, 26 February 2009@16:30

I think I'm climbing.
Starting was easy. Or so I thought...
But then things got hard and I had to struggle.
I wonder if I've slipped back down.
I think I have...

I thought I needed company to keep me busy.
I had girl company. It was ok.
Still kept thinking about it, so I thought I needed guy company.
There's a difference.
And I had guy company, a friend I had put aside for two years because he was 'inconvenient' so I finally have the 'convenience' now, and him too, now that he's out of NS.
But it still doesn't work.

I'm not at peace.
I think about you all the time.
When I wake up, its the first thing I think about.
Even when I sleep, when I dream, my subconscious will suddenly remind me about reality and I'll wake up, thinking about it too...
I can't sleep.
I'm thinking about it every minute of the day.

I'm still crying everyday.
And my breathe won't hold.
I can't breathe...
You're not here...

I have so many things I want to say to you.
Too many...

Let me sort out my thoughts and arrange my words.
You'll hear them.
But not all, because some I won't remember all...
But can words tell you how I feel?

I need you...



I love you.