love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, 10 February 2009@21:17

I was suddenly reminded of the list of cat names I had in my head.
Potential names I would name a cat depending on its features.
But I forgot the names, and was looking through my blog archives to see if I entried about them because I know the first name is really cute and I loved it.
If I ever mentioned it to you, anyone, please remind me if you remember, because its frustrating me even though its not important at all.

I had the list of names of Pre-U1's briefly and found a few weird names. Here:
Dionysius
Sayang
Mercy
Bjorn
Dorcas (sounds like a fish's fin to me, the dorsal fin, or the word dufus)
Fawnia
Sabai
Salalahi
Khairwancyk

Celebrity and brand names too. But only
Aishwarya
Audi


I can't believe what Hendra has been hoping came true! Because its like only wishful thinking, and the chances were tiny. Haha! Can't believe it!

I think I mentioned before that I wrote "the best management essay" ever. Well, the teacher didn't think so. Haha. Disheartened or challenged? Take your pick.