love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, 20 March 2009@04:05

Its 4am.
What the hell am I doing?
You can't sleep, neither can I.

One pathetic attempt, followed by another.

I just don't get... who I am.
Where I stand.

One day...
One day...
When will that be?

Be patient.
Yeah, for how long?
Long enough already?

I'm sure someone somewhere will.
Surely.

Rolling and rolling the dough, and I can never make the perfect cone with the perfect brew.
Anyhow, each burns and scratches sore at the initial stage, but subsides to a subtler, smoother desirable in the middle.
But they don't last long enough.
I'll go back to ready-made dough, with no cone, and its filling just perfect.
Guess what this is with regards to. Because I think enough ridiculous clues.

When will you save me?
When will you come?
Knight who can bring all guards down.




Bet you think you know what I'm talking about but you're wrong, you don't, but I won't stop you from assuming.
Those are random little previews from the corners of my brain if I may say so.
Everything's jumbled up, are not related to each other, are not really related to what you think and don't mean, really.
Maybe cuz its 4am and I'm keeping myself awake for no reason.

haha!, I'm reading back and wondering what possible things you might think.
Never thought I could be so full of shitass literature.

Oh, by the way, I think, that if I were still schooling, at this point of time, I'd be complaining that the holiday is ending too soon and the homework is not done. hahaha