love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, 14 March 2009@13:23

I need to occupy myself with something.
I don't know what to think anymore.
And I don't like to feel sad.

I'm out of poofs. And I'm broke.
If I'm not broke, I'll get poofs, and play LAN with them.
Hahaha

Games! Games!
Its what I can do for now.
But I can't find anything good that is free.
And Maple, long time no play, can't be played on this laptop.

I think I'll be broke for quite some time.

This sucks.

Let's look forward to family gathering later on.

Oh, and I'm sorry Pika! I was half asleep the first half of our conversation last night!

And Aishah too for not making it to NTU Open House. Even if I were free, I don't have enough transport money, because I'm broke! And I don't plan to go there anyway.