love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, 19 April 2009@23:13

I got a new phone!


Nokia E63.


Same as Pika's though. Now we're handphone buddies! haha

Was contemplating between this and C510, and was tilting more to the latter, but I made up my mind at the last minute, and to my mum's delight because its the cheapest amongst my choices. But I wanted one with a better camera, because E63 is only 2.0 megapixels, but kakak's phone is too expensive.

Oh well, I don't see myself long term with this one. Which is why I'm not particularly excited.

There are already some limitations I don't like.
I can't have contacts set to SIM card.
I can't save birthdays in calendar.
It won't function with my old memory card.
And I think there are so many things that can be simplified and made easier and friendlier.

Pika, agree not?

Oh well, not long term, so what?

But I do love QWERTY. And the Web. Yeah, that's about it.


A lot of people kena diarrhea from yesterday's party. Including me... I think, the curry?