
|
♥Sunday, 26 April 2009@23:59 Me, Sen and Haj headed off to Causeway Point because Sen wanted to go to an M1 Shop and we didn't want to go to West Mall because we're sick of it and there weren't any good shows and timings. Haj wanted to watch Jangan Tegur but we decided against it. In the train, Sen was teaching Haj how to do the the full NS jumping jack and then pretending that he doesn't know who he is and this nyonya sitting beside me was watching and smiling and laughing to herself, just like me. I smiled, because, you make people laugh. You probably made that auntie's day. In the train... ![]() ![]() If I knew how to photoshop, I'll fill in the gaps. ![]() Sen had a $100 M1 voucher that was expiring that very day and he didn't really care what phone he got because he's not really gonna use it. Haa! So this is my phone during weekdays and some weekends. So, while eating at Banquet, we godeh-godeh(?) with the phone. But, no touch screen can beat the iPhone still! But anyway, first pictures! To test the camera. ![]() ![]() ![]() I think Haj's expression explains everything you see, haha. Oh, and I've just fallen in love with Banquet's cockles kway teow! I've always noticed that its been popular and the queues are long, so I've always thought surely its good, but due to my personality, I've always stuck with chicken noodle. But I think for 4bucks they should give a bit more because it just isn't filling. And if possibly, make it healthier. I wanna learn how to cook it. Looks easy and fast. Then I can cook for myself and dear and make him fat. ![]() Fast and Furious 4 was great! And they shouldn't stop. They should go on and have Fast and Furious 5 6 7 and so on. Anyway, I think Singapore really lacks the kind of garages in the movie. I can't even find an informative website about modifying cars and paint jobs.
| Profile
elly/shaker/shiQaSaggitarian 17121990 Millennia Institute 07B4 ex-BPian
Please? Apple MacBook Puma watch Dynamic Posh Ladies / Slim Pedal
Supports SPCA Cat Welfare Society Unifem
Tag
Links
Past June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2010
Credits
|