love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, 14 April 2009@23:04

Went to school today to settle the admin stuff.
Finally, its done.
A little bit of catch up done with Aishah and Atikah.
And, haha, I was surprised to see the class all concerned and asking how I was and everything.

And then, hurried off to somewhere.
And it went great! Except the last part, I was a bit clumsy.
So, overall self-evaluation, maybe form better sentences and explain myself better, haha, and think before I do, and not be so bimbotic. I realise that is how I am when I'm nervous and react too rashly that I make stupid mistakes.

Then, I was headed off to somewhere else, and coincidentally... someone was headed there too.
I love today. Ok, I only love the part of today that was us. Not the rest.
And also... I love...
The surprise. The sneaky. The risky. hahaha.
I love it when we argue about... when you're thinking of it one way, and I'm thinking of it from the opposite way, and we'd argue and argue and then we'd realise that actually, its the same thing.
The same thing defined differently.
I love that. Funny.

So, I'm tired.
Because, today, I went to school, and went back home and changed, then went to Joo Koon, then Lavender, then Changi, then Boon Lay, and finally back home.
From one end of the country, to the other end, and then back to the other end!
But its good exercise for my under-used legs, if you get what I mean.
I can feel my knees aching to be put to use.

I heard the song again.
I love it. So I thank you for exposing it to me.
I don't know why but it makes me cry every single time.
The first time I heard it, I had no idea what it was about, but I felt it and cried.
And its because of the emotions that run through the song.
I think its a beautiful song.
I read the lyrics, and then, this song is for you...

Tonight, I end the day with this song...


I love you
.