love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, 22 May 2009@23:47

We were having dinner and waiting for other company to arrive. And then I saw Pika from afar and waved frantically at her! Haven't caught up with her for awhile due to being busy with work and giving Sen too much attention, hehe. She came for awhile then sent her mother home because her mum was sick. Fadli passed by later and joined us while waiting for Pika to come back. Hung out and caught up for awhile and later we ditched the company who was on-the-way, sorry!, and went to West Mall to catch a movie. We've never double dated even though we plan to, and I thought, why not, we can always hang out with the others some other day.

And, dear, you made me melt, hehehe.


Watched Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian.


I never wanted to watch Night of the Museum, because I thought that the plot was so non-sensical. But, by chance, I watched it and it was great. I enjoyed the second one just as well.

Your laughter can be disturbing sometimes, haha, but it just made me happy to hear you have a good time.

Pika and Fadli! Had a great time with you guys! We should double date again! And Pika, practice the taptap game ok, later you can beat us... Hehehe!!

< insert picture here >