love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, 10 May 2009@23:37

Went to Cik Noi's house to eat laksa.
Kakak and Eugene were already there.

Afterwards, Eugene drove the three of us to East Coast. And the ride was awesome! He was racing against this van and cutting traffic like crazy. I wanna drive like that too!

We went to Ice Cream Chefs. The concept is exactly the same as Cold Rock. Oh well, nothing so new you can come up with ice-cream huh. Anyway, I think the flavours are very limited. But the optional toppings were not. And, the usual problem, too little seats. Overall, quite pleasant, will come again, but won't go crazy for it.


I had Chendol flavour (the flavours were seriously limited) with Hundreds&Thousands, or rainbow sprinkles. Quite a good combination actually. It reminded me of the limited edition Paddle Pop ice-cream I had when I was 8 at NUH when my mum had an operation to remove a fish bone from her throat. I loved that ice-cream, had it once, been looking for it forever since. This will do for me. Close enough.