love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, 21 May 2009@23:07

Today is Atikah's 19th Birthday! Happy Birthday GF! I sent her a text after work and received an invite to her celebration this Saturday. I hope I can make it.

<>
Sorry, her pictures are in my other phone. I have 3, hahaha.

So, after work, lazed around for a little bit, we were bored and didn't know what to do, then went to West Mall to try and find something to do.

Movies seemed to be the easiest solution but there weren't many good movies showing and the timing wasn't so good. But I convinced him to watch Angels&Demons and told him how its my favourite book and author, that its really interesting and brilliant, but if he couldn't understand all the info in the movie, he could just enjoy all the action scenes, hahahah. Oh well, it was funny how he was trying to figure out and interprete everything, sometimes it was the other way round. But I think he got it in the end. haha. Overall, I find it a good movie too, and its way better than The Da Vinci Code.

Anyway, anyway! A new Dan Brown book is on the way!! I hope its good.



And then we went to eat at Subway! I think... I'm getting sick of it...




Sexy juicy pouty lips, hahaha.