love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, 8 June 2009@23:08

Woke up really late. Omg, its been so long since I woke up late! No one at home except Lydia.
Was busy doing something for you up until 7 when I was done and got ready to accompany Lydia to Jurong Point.
Busy talking to her, I accidentally threw away my last pair of contact lenses!
So I made her come with me to the optics shop to ask how much they cost. But I need to find another shop because you-can-guess-why. Lydia says she got 3 pairs for 30bucks and I want that deal. Or better.
Oh well, it can wait till my next pay for me to get new ones because I don't get to see the boy until then. Hence, no need to look so good until then, hahaha.

She bought me dinner, yes, my younger sister, because I'm so freaking broke and have been for the past one week and more. I'm so proud of myself for surviving without money this long. I'm sure Sen is so proud of me! Circumstances really forced it but its not so bad. I managed! Took a lot of willpower!

But I won't be broke tomorrow. Hmm, maybe I shall just not use the money.

Anyway, we didn't have much time because by then all the shops were closing so she couldn't window shop as planned.

Met Nurrah for awhile then went home.

I'm so lazy to go Johor tomorrow.