love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, 31 May 2009@23:06

I was so stressed I was going to miss things, but luckily, due to a change of plans, I didn't.

So, morning, Sen tricked me because he wanted to surprise me but it didn't really work out due to technical problems. I'm sorry dear. But anyway, I'm touched by your intention because its been awhile since we surprised each other so it made me smile. I miss doing that and I miss you doing that too.

Anyway, pictures of Shakira! I love this girl! When I have a daughter, I want her to be exactly like her! So cute and so polite!









So afterwards, the whole family went to East Coast. Nurrah didn't know our plans and was unprepared, so she didn't dip.

All pictures bare-faced! NO makeup! So plain!





Squeeze me so tight; you look like exploding.



























I was planning to keep dry. But then...




Yeah, you can figure it out, hahaha


Time was pretty short. We got out and cut the queue by bathing together in the handicapped toilet, don't worry, no need to be shocked, there was decency, and Nurrah helped us bathe also, hahaha. I never thought well of myself, but those were some nice words to hear from you. Words I hardly ever hear but feels so good once you do. Then, we joined Cik and all of us ate a hearty KFC meal. KFC never tasted so gooood, but that's food after a swim.

Later on, cam-whoring. And then the camera was accidentally set to multishot and Nurrah just jumped into crazy mode, while I was so stiff because I don't know how to camwhore and be camera crazy!










I like, so don't know how!











And this is the one picture that made Sen laugh like mad because of the events that led up to this. *grins* Just glad to humour you dear.


You once said,"I was never a smiley person until I met you." And that to me is as significant as ever. Especially seeing you smile like this... From the first time you took a picture with me, you tried so very hard to smile that it didn't look real at all, and look how naturally they come now. You even melted yourself with your own smile dear, hahahah, remember your mum's birthday last year? You looked at your own picture and you melted, hahaha. I've seen you through from a troubled boy who never smiled to the grown up boy who brightens up with with his smiles. I've seen you're a happier person today than before. I hope I do make you happy as well. The things we've been through, the changes we made... We're stronger than ever today. Hmm, what's your say...





*Cricket*









So, we had to go, and here's cab pictures.






Look at Haj. Hahaha, so not happy but so cute.






I'm missing some neon pictures of us that I think are nice, but I'll try my best to retrieve them.

We all sent him off and it was a bittersweet moment with sad goodbyes. But we had a good time together before he had to go. It was great. I loved it. And I think there's no other perfect way to spend our last moments together.

After that, drove by Mustafa to supposedly do some shopping, but decided to forgo it because we couldn't get parking. So, headed off to Beach Road to buy tulang for the respective loved ones at home. Too bad I was broke to buy some!

Reached home at like 2am. Die! hahahah