love quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, 9 June 2009@01:21

Ok, I shall update today.

I have the pictures! I just need to sort them out.
I have the time! I don't have work for 3 days. Boo... I'd rather work actually. I'll have something to do and get paid.
I have my sister's laptop! Oh, so kind...

And my parents left for KL last night, I only found out this afternoon, haha.
Aaand, this is like the perfect opportunity to take advantage of to be a bad girl and hang out the whole night, but I have nothing to do. Urgh, opportunity wasted. I almost said opportunity lost and forgone, omg.

Now, all I have to do is try to remember the events for the past 2 months...

Get ready to get shot.

new update: Great. I don't have the suitable USB wire. My life is made harder. Now I have to upload them by Bluetooth. Urgh.